Wednesday, January 13, 2010



This morning, I could not remember my dream, then I thought 'well, I didn't try to remember my dream in my dream today.'

I do know that it was somewhat of a treasure hunt theme. It was me and 3 other dudes that I do not know. It involved a whole town so each of us had to drive to get to places. I think it was more like a man-hunt than treasure hunt.

All I remember clearly is that I could not park very well in my dream just like in real life. The only time I parked like a pro is when I was practicing for the license.

Now that I think about it, it feels like a dream.

I was browsing through "this is why you're fat" site today. Some of the things make sense, but a lot of food on there doesn't even sound appetizing to my neo-hippy tongue. But maybe if I tried it, I may like it.

If you find this appetizing, I don't know if we are friends any longer.


I discovered Thrifty's brand of coke today. It is called "Freedom Cola" in french, it is Cola Liberte.

Immature me thinks this is funny, We should just put the word Freedom on everything to make this world a better place .

No comments: