Monday, January 18, 2010


I woke up sometime around 4:30 am this morning because heat vent was making noise. At that moment, I willed myself so hard to remember my dream.

Unfortunately, all I remember is that there were 4 goats. 2 of them had only 3 legs. the 4th one was just a stump. Although they could produce milk from their horns. I am not sure if goats have any kind of antler-esq thing coming out of their head, but this one had one.

My friend's daughter was drinking goat's milk out of it.

I really should have written it down while eating breakfast. Damn.

Did you know that Adolf Hitler considered number 7 to be the most magical number? I sure didn't.


Have you ever heard of a book called "Michelle remembers?" Do you know where her house used to be? I heard it was somewhere in Gordon Head.

Victoria is the satanic capital of the island. I don't know the credibility of this claim, but it's better than Nanaimo, heroin capital of the island, as well as the google earth capital.


Norwegian death metal dudes are fucking scary.


This guy is just ridiculous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.members.shaw.ca/imaginarycrimes/michelleremembers.htm
an interesting link and also the first to come up when I typed in "Michelle Remembers Victoria"