Monday, January 4, 2010

I think I might be tired of working. I know, that sounds really lame but it may just be true, a little.

Or, I just want to have some excuse as to why I play solitaire on my ipod non stop for like total of 2 hours everyday.

Here, I said it. I am OBSESSED with playing solitaire. It gives me a comfort of some sorts even if I may be ignoring mr.peanut's sad gaze.

Anyway, when I'm playing my game, I am only paying attention to other things in very peripheral sense.

That maybe why I blurted out "He used to be a puppet" out of nowhere.

Or it maybe that Jim Hansen's spirit came down to me.

One way or the other, I am known to talk random shit that is not relative to what's happening around me.

I think I had very graphic gory dream. I know at one point, I had leukemia. It must have been quite gory, because even if I remembered my dream in more detail, I will be hesitant to write about it.

Here is the picture of the day. I was looking under "obsessed" and what do I see? Hideous Buffy the Vampire slayer tattoo. I don't know what to think of it. Can you blame the tattoo artist for being terrible at portraits? Or is this a work of genius? I can only see any resemblance in Willow, but even that's really pushing it.



I found another one. I have never had the opportunity to taste this product yet.



I won't even bother putting it on here, but there are people out there who got Twilight themed tattoos. Google it yourself.

No comments: