Sunday, January 24, 2010

I have never eaten York.

I have never eaten Big Turk.

I have never eaten Three Marketeer.

I do love Wonderbar. I do love Milky Way.

The chocolate bar that blew my mind may be Toblarone ( I do not know how to spell that ) but I don't know if they are considered chocolate bar.

Now that I think about it, I am not sure I have ever eaten something so delicious that it blew my mind. Maybe "Mexican Surprise".


Although I am not positive that I can digest that monster now that I hit the big 3-0.

I really like Rum Raisin ice cream. Although I do not consume cold thing often. I like my beverages to be luke warm.

I find it interesting that as much as I love eating, I have never been so impressed by food before.



Perhaps, I need to find my inner Julia Child.

No comments: