Tuesday, January 27, 2009

me hate




I hate washing my hair, a lot. Especially in the winter when my head gets cold. I hate washing my hair now than when I was a kid. I didn't hate washing my hair as a kid because my mom would wash it for me and I didn't have as weird of hair as I do now.

Some people don't like washing their hair because they can't see what's going on when washing soap off and they say they don't like the feeling of not being able to see what's coming.

I am now on day 3 of not washing my hair and I thought about not washing it for the 4th day but I think when you are almost 30, and somewhat fashion conscious girl, you probably should wash your hair.

P.S. That's dog being shampooed. I guess it's called Beagle dogs but man, they look like Andy Rooney from 60 minute, don't they?

P.P.S. Other picture is some sophisticated machine for washing your hair. That's what I need.

No comments: