Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I cannot get over it

This is a picture of "normal" toes.
This is a picture of webbed toes


TOES TOES TOES

I just can't stop looking and picking at them. You could say that I have foot fetish to a point. Toes, I love looking at them and hate looking at them. People with gross feet weirds me out. I think gross nails to be specific. Gross toes and nails on anyone, man.

Mind you, I am the proud owner of mangled right pinky toe-nail. I just hate it and I have thought of the ways so the pre-existing nail will fall out and the new one will grow. I don't think I can do anything about it though and it saddens me.

I love touching my toes a lot for some reason too. I love looking at people's toes also ( so long they are normal or pretty looking or super weird ) I just like to clarify that toes don't get me excited in sexy way, rather, I like to look at them as science specimen. I'm sure other people have thing about body parts also but too shy to admit it.

Well, I am not ashamed to say that I am interested ( or grossed out ) by toes as well as people's scalp smell ( but not greasy hair ).

No comments: