Tuesday, February 3, 2009

P.S.



I forgot to mention that I recently purchased a pair of slippers that look like Oompa Loompa's shoes. Do you know who Oompa Loompas are? They were in the movie, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate factory. I prefer the original version with Gene Wilder. He is awesome as Willy Wonka. The new one reminded me too much of Michel Jackson.

Anyway, when I saw this film for the first time, I was literally blown away in my mind by the existence of Oompa Loompas. They were very orange (supposedly that was to cover up each individual actors skin colour difference and make them look uniform), and very little jolly/solemn fellas.

When I saw this particular pair of slippers, I immediately thought of Oompa Loompas. Sang the song in my mind even. I just had to have it even though it probably wasn't worth what I paid for but as it turned out, it was on final sale and I acquired my Oompa shoes dirt cheap. I'm too lazy to take a photo of them right now so you just have to believe what I say.

I did some Oompa Loompa dance for friends today to show them (with slippers, of course). It makes me want to dance. I always want to dance. I always want to talk about things that's not relative to the conversation that's going on also. I'm always wondering in my own dune of a mind.

No comments: