Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I was watching part of All star basketball game the other day. As much as I know nothing about basketball, I noticed one thing. Well, actually, I've been wondering about this for a while: interesting choices of name for Afro-American people. I mean, these days, anything goes and you don't actually never see name like Enid, Donna, Basil, Bertha and what have you.

But you know what I mean. I wonder the name choices for Afro-Americans derive from its diverse racial background and religions ( you know, like Islam, Judaism, Gospel type Christianity, African, Tahitian, etc, etc ) On the other hand, us Asians are pretty boring.

Anyways, only person with interesting name that I know the image of is Dwid from Integrity. I am positive that's not his real name but he's been Dwid for at least 15 years. I once knew a boy who dined with Integrity in Cleveland. He said they were really scary. They threw a potato at a car, almost causing an accident on American highway.

I am obviously not in the top notch shape according to this post. I'm waiting for my bread dough to rise, gimme a break.

No comments: