Tuesday, February 3, 2009

look look

Did anyone ever tell you that you look like someone they know? Do you have a doppelganger? Well, apparently, there are 2 for me. A punk girl from Portland and a baker in Broadmead Thrifty's.

Here are pretty famous examples I think, of people looking alike:
Alfred E. Newman/ George W. Bush
Chad Smith of Red Hot Chili Peppers/ Will Ferrell



And last night, I found another one. The Guinness record holder for pizza dough tossing and Tim Roth+Jerry Seinfeld. In this particular picture, he kinda looks like a cross between Tim Roth and Razzo from the Muppet Show but in the TV show last night, he looked like better looking Jerry Seinfeld.




I've also been told I look like Yoko Ono which I am not too happy about. I would argue that only thing in common between us would be frizzy black, long hair. As a former Beatles fan, I detest.

Note to self: Do not start your day listening to the Doors. It makes you want to take psychedelic drugs and take off to Mexico.

No comments: