Monday, March 16, 2009

wet or dry?

For those who get grossed out easily, this entry ain't for you.

Did you know that there are 2 kind of people out there as far as the consistency of your ear wax? There is no mix, it's either dry or wet. Japanese people tend to be dry, South-East Asians tend to be wet, as well as Caucasians. Don't know about Mexicans or Afro-Americans.

Anyways, I have very dry one myself and terrible hearing. I always thought it was my concentration or self-absorption issues but I met someone else who has the exact same hearing issue as I do! The issue we both have is that we can't hear the word properly, we hear something like the word being said. ( Good example being Barack Obama. First time I heard it, I just thought his name was Black Obama or usually something really weird )

So it happens, this person also has really dry ear wax!!!

Could it be the dry wax people have hearing issues??

Anyone anyone?

No comments: