Sunday, March 29, 2009

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

As you have already noticed, everyone has different standard when you are speaking about "beauty". But when you are talking about adjective to describe someone of that status, there are only so few words: hot, smoking, cute and whathaveyou.

So you don't actually know if the person described as "hot" is hot or not in your eyes.

Me being so scientific, I came up with very easy to use system to rate "hotness" so everyone is on the same page, rather than 2 planets away. I have never experienced this myself personally, but you always hear horror story of a blind date going wrong when someone is introduced to you as "cute and sexy" turned out to be "cuddly and bear like". If you use this system I am about to reveal to you, you will never have to experience it again. Unless of course, your friend is acting like a dink and lied. I am in no way responsible for dat.

So here is my system: you use famous people (wait, there is more)

hotness of Alissa Milano (who's the boss era) or Christina Applegate ( all my children era) - this one can be tried with Charmed era and more recent Applegate

hotness of Bush X or Incubus

hotness of Blur or Oasis

Rivers Cuomo of Weezer or Matt Sharp of ex-Weezer

hotness of Jim Carey

hotness of Micheal Keaton, George Clooney or Christian Bale Batman

hotness of Bill Murray

hotness of Courtney Love

This is I think by far the best:

hotness of Kittie ( this is used like this - " she is weird and kinda dark, you know, like Kittie "


or

hotness of the cranberries

No comments: