Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I used to make fun of Star Trek. Ok, not as far as make fun of, but rather, I just didn't understand the hype. But now, I am addicted to Next Generation. I totally have developed crush on Data and his pasty skin.

What gets me the most is his mannerism. Being a humanoid cyborg, he has very peculiar expression and such, but now that he has emotion chip, he's all good to go.

This picture sums it up for me:



I always develop crush on such strange characters. It must have started from Sherlock Holmes in grade 5. I just never went for the main stream. Other weird one being Corey Feldman. Corey Heim was way better looking but I was one solid Feldman fan.

Whatever happened to the other Frog brother?


It's a mystery why I didn't develop anything towards Doogie Howser. Probably because the concept wasn't all that appealing. There was nothing wrong with him besides the fact that he is a baby genius and that's not that special.

Look at his buddy's ears though, it's huge!


Talk about going for the "wrong guy"

No comments: