Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I love diner even if they are not vegetarian friendly. I love those haggered professional waitresses with smokey voice. I just do. It must go back to when I was growing up, how my dad had grungy diner food and against my mother's protest, he will take us to dirty diner with amazing food.
The waitress must be tired of life, but full of punches. Cannot look like this:



On totally different topic, do you know anything about wall hangy thing from around the world? As in it's usually a face of ethnic person, such as an Arab, Native American, etc. What the hell is that? It's like nightmare wall. They are usually at your grandparent's house or persian people's house. Not to stereotype here in anyway though.

I don't even know how to search for the picture! I only found this. I think this really does tell you how scary they are. Very grim. All business and no fun at all!



And I think this company is responsible for producing such crazy concept?
http://www.legendproducts.co.uk/index.html

1 comment:

Tanya said...

i think i know the heads you are talking about. my grandad had a wall full of them. i will find out what they are called!