Monday, July 13, 2009

You know Flintstones, the TV show. This is assuming that you know what I'm talking about.

You know, in Flintstones, they carry ridiculous stone currency and whatnot?

I think barter system should make its comeback. Barter in, green buck out. It would make so much more sense.

I guess we can keep the paper money and coins, but most of the things should be barter system. I would be uber wealthy right now if things worked this way.

This maybe very hippy of me, but I think it would be much better world.

Wow, this entry is actually quite profound, man.

Look, this lady's bartering item is so obvious: white magic!


Do you know what these people barter? TEAM GROUP HUG,HUG AND HUG ALREADY!


Do you know what this dude offers? AWESOMENESS!


You knew this wasn't going to end easy, didn't you?

No comments: