Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am 30, going on more like 39 or 40 in my mind, and 21 or 22 physically.

As I was putting on my array of plastic bows and flower barrettes in my hair, I realized that without acknowledging to myself, I am turning into Courtney Love, circa 93.


Not that whole Kinder Whore look, but certain aspects of it. I am not sure if I should be comforted by the fact that I am going to look young as a 60 year old lady or questioning myself like, how long I'm going to wear barrettes and shit. I stopped for a long time because I was too cool, then recently, it started all over again.

If you can imagine Kramer's spazziness in action, Jay and silent Bob's Jay and Jeff Spicoli in speech, and sort of like Courtney Love, crossed with Jerry Garcia in fashion, you get the idea.


No, it's not confusing at all, you just have to think about it long enough. It will come to you.


I would aspire to be like this lady, only I will be chewing gum, not cigar.

No comments: