Monday, July 20, 2009

Maybe it's because I watch too much Seinfeld, but sometimes I catch myself moving like Kramer. I caught Mr.Peanut doing the "Robot" yesterday. He informed me that he does very good impersonation of "Robocop" at work. I kind of want to see that, but maybe not.

I am a spazz in my movement, and a mellow dude in my temper. If I were to be an ice cream bar, I would be melona. Not that I like ice cream. By the way, only place that I know you can taste Melona is by the Odeon, that Korean kiosk.



This came up when I was looking up "spazz" yewwww.


I don't like things to be cold. I prefer "tepid". I only eat ice cream handful times a year. Here is a great example of my liking for luke-warm: I drink pop luke-warm.

Have you ever had Dr.Skipper from Safeway? I used to be into those when I was 19. This is obviously back in the day when I could handle drinking a whole can of pop and eat a whole bag of chips and salsa and feel awesome.

Anyway, my roommate and I used to get Dr.Skipper in case. We used to fight about whether to keep them out of the fridge or in the fridge. I fought for out for an obvious reason. I don't know why we couldn't just keep them separate and agree.

Now, I probably drink pop, like 3 times a year. It makes me insane.

No comments: