Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Do you like chewing gum?

I love chewing gum. I have always liked chewing gum. I think I inherited my love for chewing from Jeffrey, my father. My bro and I both like chewing gum a lot.

When I was a little girl, I would fall asleep in our car while chewing gum, and it would stick to my long hair. It took me 3 bad bangs to really stop doing that, or more bad hair cut.

As you may have noticed, I am also pretty into conspiracy theory.

I think sugar company has something going on. As a good hardcore/artsy teenager, I used to go through old National Geographic magazine and tear out weird pictures. I then noticed that there were strange ad about Sugar being great appetite suppressor or if sugar is so bad for you, why aren't the kids fat already.

So when I was looking at ingredient in gums I noticed literally all the brand had aspartame in it. Believe it or not, even something like Hubba Bubba has aspartame in it.

Ever since I made this discovery, my life has been a bitch. Only gum without it came from Finland. Other one being this natural gum or some hippy crap that sticks to your teeth like there is no tomorrow.

I guess I will never have gum stuck in my hair ever again.

This is just to make me feel better:


This is to make you feel gross:


This is how I feel when I chew gum:


This is how I feel when I don't chew gum:


Or, like this:

1 comment:

Tanya said...

i love the punk family photos! poor mom!