Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today, I was talking to Mr.Peanut about tattoos, terrible tattoos in general. He told me that to me, a lot of people would seem like they have shitty tattoos. I cannot deny this fact.

This one is gnarly.


This one is just bad ass.



My tattoos are pretty awesome ( sans my stars ). He told me that kid from the restaurant he slaved for so long got really rad tattoo when he was there. Just picture an awkward 7 feet tall boy, with a back piece of Mutant Ninja Turtles. It was red one, apparently.

He told me it was rad but I don't know. I have to look at it with my own damn eyes.






Then we were discussing cheezy tattoos. I told him that if he became a dad, I can see him with cheezy tattoo dedicated to the child. He told me " Oh, that's nice that you think so highly of me". I did not mean it as an insult, although a lot of thing I say come across as an insult.

I said it's ok one of us needs to be cheezy. I am the "I fucking hate everything" person in the relationship. He thought I was funny. I meant it for real. I am the pissy poo-poo person of the relationship.

I fucking hate everythin'

No comments: