Friday, April 16, 2010


I'm still alive!

It's just I have short "blog" attention-span problem. I don't really care to share everything I think about, I suppose. Life if far more interesting than putting funny things on the web, you know? If I slack off once again, just nag me. I will surrender and get back on track.

Anyway, first post in 2 month (apparently) is about trepanation. Do you know what it is? Have you ever seen that intense movie, "Pi"?

It's a procedure to release pressure or heavy blood flow from your brain by drilling a hole in your skull. It's totally fucked, right?

I think first time I've ever even seen or heard about this procedure was, in SPIN magazine. ( I used to be hip once, back in the late 90s to early 2000 )

I don't know what, but I have very strong attraction to anatomy and physiology. Especially brain function. So this Trepanation business naturally interests me so. What I don't understand is that there are people out there who actually would perform it upon themselves because they believe it will "expand their horizon".

Weird.

But some money savvy person have already cashed in on this topic by doing this: A twist on Operation!


I would have put the picture of Trepanation, but to protect sensitive souls out there, I self-sesored. Instead, enjoy this picture which is still creepy:


Why does this man ever appealed to little children?

No comments: