Monday, May 11, 2009

There are certain things that I fear. You could say I have a phobia.

1) Pointy things
I hate pointy tips pointing at me. As I write this, it's making me want to squint my eyes. I just cannot stand looking at pointy objects pointing at me.




2)Small, dark, hot places, such as under the duvet, but someone is on top of you on the outside and you can't move.
I believe this is called claustrophobia. My brother and my dad used to do this to me and to this day, I don't like above mentioned situation.



But really, the worst fear I have living in Victoria is....

SEAGULL SHIT ON MY FACE OR ANYWHERE ON MY BODY.



Every time I hear the gulls, I freak out and make sure that they are not above me or anywhere near. Tell me I'm not alone on this one.

On the other hand, I am not afraid to touch cockroaches by hand, nor spider nor inch warm by hand. I can listen to poop story while eating and watch gore movie while eating also.

No comments: